- Multiples screen formats. Ones are configurable (Mains screen, etc), others are interactive (Patch, etc) and others are a data-base (Seqlist, etc).
- Command line. Elaborated commands permit us to work with ranges. Functions like Copy or Exchange data are implemented for all items.
- Next & Test functions, that do the edition more easy and quick.
- Rescue function, that permits us to rescue the last selections done and the old modified memories.
- Using a external keyboard it is possible to assign Text to any item in the console.
- Setup for the most of the System Parameters.
- Several Languages to Help and Warnings.
- Help. Organized by items, It describes commands and available actions.
- Hardware Tests to check the correct functioning of the console.
- Exam function available for all items and status of the console.
- The Modify function is implemented for all items and status. It is possible to modify a Memories Range or a Groups Range.
- The externals triggers (switches) can be associated to any console key.
- The sound input is divided in the 3 basic frequency ranges, and each range can be associated to any key or fader.
- MIDI: transmission or reception modes. Patch MIDI. It is possible a tracking Synchronization of several Hydra.
- Events List and Events control by SMPTE (internal or external), MTC, or real clock .
- The DMX input permits us “capture” scenes (channels and spots modes), merger the DMX input line or execute macros.
- Configurable serial ports. A command can be written and then, controlled from the crossfaders. It is possible control Slides projectors, Video machines, etc., totally integrated with the lighting show.
- The Print menu permits us to select ranges and list of all items. It is possible print the current screen and export data in format “*.txt”
- Functions to Copy of channels levels or spots parameters values between memories or in the editor.
- Patch. It combines the 4 DMX outputs with controls Channels for Dimmers, Scrollers and Spots. It allows response Curve and level limit for each Dimmer. Including quick commands to copy, to move, to assign defaults, etc, these commands are available for dmx lines or dimmers ranges.
- User curves, completely editables.
- Definition of Scrollers: frames number & adjustment, channels association, “Dark” function, etc.
- Definition of Spot, that permits import, export and edit the spot attributes. Spot patch to establish the DMX address of each spot. And encoders banks to control each Spot. There is a floppy that includes the greater part of the market movings lights.
- A Master with mixed contents (HTP + LTP), can work in several ways.
- The special function, Edit+, helps us to select, quick and easy, spots groups, positions, colours and gobos for these spots.
- Figure editor to automatic movement of the spots. The user can adjust the Figure parameters.
- The Load Selected function, inside the DISK menu, permits us to load parts of a stored show (with items and ranges selection).
- 250 conventional channels, 30 scrollers channels and 512 Spot attributes.
- 999 Memories (admit decimal point).
- 999 Groups.
- 999 Masters & crossfaders pages.
- 999 Macros (12 of direct access).
- 999 Chases.
- 99 Colour libraries, 99 Gobo libraries & 99 Position libraries.
- 48 Master with times (2 fade-times & 3 wait-times) and LINK function. Modes: Normal, Inhibit & Absolute.
- 1 General Master with Blackout key.
- 1 Configurable Special Master.
- 3 Encoders to control the spot attributes.
- 1 Trackball to control the X/Y attributes.
- 1 Joystick, 2 directions.
- 1 multi-use optical encoder.
- 2 independents crossfaders: Play memories with 5 programmed times, links and associated commands and up to 6 Time-Parts.
- 2 independents editors: Stage & Blind.
- 3 1/4 disk unit to store & load Shows (LT & ASCII Light Cue formats).
- Software update from the disk unit.
- OLE: Off line editor for PC. With it, we can modify, print, etc. our Shows, from a personal computer.
- Integrated universal power supply: 85-265 V~ / 50-60 Hz.
- 2 PS/2 ports for keyboard & mouse. (The external keyboard can be integrated inside the drawer console).
- 1 Printer port (SuD-25).
- 1 VGA videonoutput (SubD-15).
- 2 serial ports, RS-232 & RS-485, (SubD-9).
- 1 Audio input & 1 SMPTE input (2 Jacks).
- 2 externals triggers (Din-3).
- 1 standard MIDI port, MIDI in, out, thru (Din-5).
- 4 DMX out and 1 DMX in (XLR-5).
- 2 working lights (XLR-3).
- 1 mini RC connector of 6 pins, female. REMOTE (for the Remote Control connection).
Size in mm. (width x depth x height):
- Standard: 1065 x 500 x 50…170. Weight: 16 Kg.
- Lux: 1150 x 445 x 60…120. Weight: 19 Kg.
Control Remote. Optional